October 14, 2010

Slow Cooker Recipes

A very, very dear friend of mine is getting married next week. I'll be flying back to Nebraska to be a bridesmaid in her wedding, and I am very excited to help her celebrate her special day!

I have raved about how much I love my slow cooker on this blog numerous times, so you know how excited I was to hear that she received one at a bridal shower a few weeks ago. She is going to love the simplicity of using a slow cooker, and the great meals she'll be able to make. 


In honor of her latest kitchen appliance, I thought I'd do a little recipe round-up of all the slow cooker meals I've shared on Ice Cream & Wine. These meals are healthy and prove that you don't have to sacrifice flavor and nutrition when using your slow cooker!

*Please remember that most of these photos were taken with a super old camera and in the middle of winter in a gray, gloomy Baltimore. I'm thinking about making all these again (and soon!), so I can update the photos!


Eggplant Curry
Chicken Cacciatore
Honey Glazed Chicken
Pineapple Chicken
Salsa Chicken
Spicy BBQ Chicken
Turkey Supper Potluck


I hope you'll be able to enjoy these great recipes now that fall is here!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm DEF going to be busting out the crockpot here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! These look so easy and delicious! I just dusted mine off recently and need do complete a successful meal with it as my first one was awful! Thanks for posting these and have a great time at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete