December 7, 2009

Crack Dip (Buffalo Chicken Dip)

This dip is so addicting that it has dubbed the nickname, "Crack Dip." I swear! Just Google "Crack Dip," and I promise that you'll find a variety of recipes for this great dip. I first heard about it on a site called, The Nest. I made it for a sorority alum party, and it was a hit - got a lot of requests for the recipe. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
8 oz. package cream cheese - softened
1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing (I used ranch)
1/2 cup hot wings sauce (Frank's Wing Sauce is best!)
3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 cans of cooked, cubed white chicken

Directions:
1. Set oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix cream cheese, dressing, wing sauce and cheddar cheese together. Stir in chicken.
3. Pour into a 2-quart baking dish. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
4. Serve with pita chips, crackers or celery. 
5. Become addicted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment