October 4, 2010

Menu: October 4-8

Hey, all - I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was great...minus the fact that we dealt with a sad Stanford football loss on Saturday. Who would have thought I'd be so upset over a game that didn't involve my beloved Nebraska Cornhuskers?! Pure craziness. However, we went to the local farmers market for this first time, and it was glorious. Definitely a good weekend!


Here's the menu for the week. I haven't finalized our vegetable side dishes yet and for good reason. 

WE JOINED A CSA PROGRAM! We'll find out tonight what produce we'll get, and then we'll be picking up the box tomorrow - I am so darn excited!

Monday: Chicken Sausage Cabbage Soup
Tuesday: Soup Leftovers
Wednesday: Bean Tacos
Thursday: Vegetable Pasta
Friday: Pasta Leftovers/Pizza

1 comment:

  1. A CSA in California HAS to be GOOD! Our team lost Saturday too :(

    Menu looks great, can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete