July 26, 2010

A Promise.

I am slightly embarrassed. Ok...completely embarrassed.

It's been one month since my last post. An ENTIRE month. Shameful.

You'd think I'd have all the time in the world to update this blog because I'm currently unemployed for the summer. But if you thought that, you'd be wrong.

Planning a cross-country move is quite stressful. Looking for a job in California eats up a fair amount of my time.

But friends, those are just lame excuses. To be honest, I didn't think anyone actually read Ice Cream & Wine

I found out this summer that I do have loyal readers, and to them I say, "thank you."

It's been so long that I almost forgot the feeling of joy when posting a recipe. 

But it's back. And I'm back. And I'll never leave you for that long again.

I promise.

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I get all my fun new recipes (that I make at 1am in the morning) from you!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it, Elizabeth!
    Do you have a blog yourself? I'd love to know about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You best believe it, dear Sarah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want to hear something funny bestie!?! Ok I am Elizabeth (Lizard RN)!!!! That post was from me!!!! I definitely don't have a blog, but if I did it would be called Adventures of Liz the Night Owl and Other Short Stories :)

    ReplyDelete