February 1, 2010

The Pampered Chef Garlic Press

Oh, garlic, how I love thee. Unfortunately, I don't like the process of mincing garlic and buying jarred garlic is not an option...it's just not the same. I have a feeling I know the source of my loathing...my garlic press tool. When my husband and I registered for gifts for our wedding, we were adamant about only registering for gifts that we would use. I'm sorry - but registering for EVERY SINGLE kitchen gadget there is, is a little much. To me, it just seems greedy. Anyway, we didn't register for a garlic press because, to be honest, I didn't know how often we'd use it. We ended up buying one from Target, whiling purchasing any last minute household items with gift cards from our wedding. We spent $2.99...so now you understand why I don't like it. It's messy, hard to clean, and already getting rusty. Yuck. A kind girl over on The Nest (and the author of Bella's Bistro), suggested I purchase The Pampered Chef Garlic Press. Guess what - you can press the garlic without even peeling it. That seems like so much fun. Here's a beautiful picture of it (courtesy of The Pampered Chef):
So I'm adding it to my Wish List. I know it's only $16, which in the grand scheme of things, isn't much at all. It's just that I'm not the type of person to go buy something just because I want it. I do, however, accept random gifts from people!

3 comments:

  1. We received one as a shower gift, OMG, I love it!!! Perhaps a Valentine's gift? (even if it's give you buy to give to yourself)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I could help. You're going to love it!

    ReplyDelete